Parchment High School
Varsity Mens Tennis
Parchment Indoor Invitational #2
at the Orchard Hills Athletic Club, Grand Rapids
Battle Creek Pennfield 17
Click HERE to learn the most valuable lesson of your tennis careers!!
#1 Singles 2nd
#2 Singles 1st
#3 Singles 1st
#4 Singles 2nd
#1 Doubles 2nd
#2 Doubles 2nd
#3 Doubles 2nd
#4 Doubles 1st
Coach T's comments: Hey, I wasn't there so what do you want me to say? WE WON!! Three firsts and 5 seconds and a one point victory over a tough Buchanan team. It's a great start to what should prove to be a very exciting season.
FCBi QA Template: arms700x500
What is a Champion?
A Championís Creed...
- Champions get up one more time than they have been knocked down.
- Champions give their all no matter the score.
- Champions do what is right even when it hurts.
- Champions know winning is not necessarily measured by the final score.
- Champions take a stand for what is right, even when they stand alone.
- Champions see every challenge as an opportunity.
- Champions make those around them better.
- Champions do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Champions dedicate themselves to prepare for success.
- Champions put the success of others above individual achievement.
- Champions understand winning is not the only thing.
- Champions live by a higher personal standard.
- Champions stand firm when others around them fall.
- Champions live what they speak and speak what they live.
- Champions lay down their own desires for the benefit of others.
- Champions willingly accept responsibility, and graciously deflect honor.
- Champions never sacrifice what is best for something good.
- Champions may fail...but they never quit.
Comments about anything?Thomas R. Wolf, Jr. <firstname.lastname@example.org>