Parchment High School
Varsity Mens Tennis
Duel versus Pennfield
April 18, 2006
Click HERE to learn the most valuable lesson of your tennis careers!!
#1 Singles LOST
#2 Singles WON
#3 Singles WON
#4 Singles WON
#1 Doubles WON
#2 Doubles WON
#3 Doubles WON
#4 Doubles WON
Coach T's comments: Great weather and great tennis. I just wish I could have stayed for the 2 and 4 singles matches but work was calling. Fortunately I did get to see some great tennis from the other guys. All the dubs teams flat out detroyed their opponents. I don't thing any of the dubs even lost a set. And KP was strokin it at the 3 singles spot. I think he dropped maybe one game. Niiiice!! MC beat himself but he already knows that and is busy strategizing for the weekend. Alex and Nate won pushing Alex's overall record to 12-1.
FCBi QA Template: arms700x500
What is a Champion?
A Championís Creed...
- Champions get up one more time than they have been knocked down.
- Champions give their all no matter the score.
- Champions do what is right even when it hurts.
- Champions know winning is not necessarily measured by the final score.
- Champions take a stand for what is right, even when they stand alone.
- Champions see every challenge as an opportunity.
- Champions make those around them better.
- Champions do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Champions dedicate themselves to prepare for success.
- Champions put the success of others above individual achievement.
- Champions understand winning is not the only thing.
- Champions live by a higher personal standard.
- Champions stand firm when others around them fall.
- Champions live what they speak and speak what they live.
- Champions lay down their own desires for the benefit of others.
- Champions willingly accept responsibility, and graciously deflect honor.
- Champions never sacrifice what is best for something good.
- Champions may fail...but they never quit.
Comments about anything?Thomas R. Wolf, Jr. <firstname.lastname@example.org>