Parchment High School
Varsity Mens Tennis
Duel versus Hackett
April 24, 2006
Click HERE to learn the most valuable lesson of your tennis careers!!
#1 Singles LOST
#2 Singles LOST
#3 Singles WON
#4 Singles WON
#1 Doubles WON
#2 Doubles WON
#3 Doubles WON
#4 Doubles LOST
Coach T's comments: Nice W over the defending state champs!. 3 and 4 singles played especially well. I love it when there's a track meet and a baseball game and a softball game and a soccer game and a home tennis match all on the same night. I love Parchment sports! I also saw some strong play from the JV players so Parchment's tennis future looks bright, both short and long term. Not to get too far ahead of myself but who is looking forward to another roadtrip this weekend? Later. Alex and Nate nice vic in pushing Alex's overall record to 15-3.
FCBi QA Template: arms700x500
What is a Champion?
A Championís Creed...
- Champions get up one more time than they have been knocked down.
- Champions give their all no matter the score.
- Champions do what is right even when it hurts.
- Champions know winning is not necessarily measured by the final score.
- Champions take a stand for what is right, even when they stand alone.
- Champions see every challenge as an opportunity.
- Champions make those around them better.
- Champions do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Champions dedicate themselves to prepare for success.
- Champions put the success of others above individual achievement.
- Champions understand winning is not the only thing.
- Champions live by a higher personal standard.
- Champions stand firm when others around them fall.
- Champions live what they speak and speak what they live.
- Champions lay down their own desires for the benefit of others.
- Champions willingly accept responsibility, and graciously deflect honor.
- Champions never sacrifice what is best for something good.
- Champions may fail...but they never quit.
Comments about anything?Thomas R. Wolf, Jr. <email@example.com>