Parchment High School
Varsity Mens Tennis
May 10, 2006
Click HERE to learn the most valuable lesson of your tennis careers!!
#1 Singles LOST
#2 Singles LOST
#3 Singles LOST
#4 Singles LOST
#1 Doubles WON
#2 Doubles LOST
#3 Doubles LOST
#4 Doubles LOST
Coach T's comments: Sorry I missed it fellas. I heard we took one on the chin but that's about all the news that got back to me. If anyone wants to elaborate I'll be happy to add to this post. I do know that Alex won running his personal record to 22-5.
Division 4 Rankings
1. Grand Rapids North Pte. Christian (1)
2. Lansing Catholic Central (2)
3. Ann Arbor Greenhills (3)
4. Flint Powers (7)
5. Parchment (6)
6. Almont (4)
8. Grosse Ile (8)
9. Essexville Garber (9)
10. Grandville Calvin Christian
/ University Liggett (10)
FCBi QA Template: arms700x500
What is a Champion?
A Championís Creed...
- Champions get up one more time than they have been knocked down.
- Champions give their all no matter the score.
- Champions do what is right even when it hurts.
- Champions know winning is not necessarily measured by the final score.
- Champions take a stand for what is right, even when they stand alone.
- Champions see every challenge as an opportunity.
- Champions make those around them better.
- Champions do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Champions dedicate themselves to prepare for success.
- Champions put the success of others above individual achievement.
- Champions understand winning is not the only thing.
- Champions live by a higher personal standard.
- Champions stand firm when others around them fall.
- Champions live what they speak and speak what they live.
- Champions lay down their own desires for the benefit of others.
- Champions willingly accept responsibility, and graciously deflect honor.
- Champions never sacrifice what is best for something good.
- Champions may fail...but they never quit.
Comments about anything?Thomas R. Wolf, Jr. <email@example.com>