Parchment High School
2005 Varsity Soccer
Game 1 versus Tri Unity Christian
Coach T's : Excellent first game for the P-Town Panthers. Everyone contributed lots of energy towards this 1-1 tie against a very tough Grand Rapids squad. Parchment also had a large and enthusiastic contingent of fans at the game. Way to go players and fans!!
"The team lines up before the game."
"T was all over the field"
"as was the A-train."
"Antonio was a solid contributor"
"E was da man in goal"
"Excellent stop by the TUC goalie"
"How did we not score on this one?"
"Down 0-1 at half the team regrouped for a strong second half."
"Ref, I didn't touch him!"
"There it is. GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!"
"Dats right!! We baaad!!"
"All smiles after kissing their sisters!"What is a Champion?
A Championís Creed...
- Champions get up one more time than they have been knocked down.
- Champions give their all no matter the score.
- Champions do what is right even when it hurts.
- Champions know winning is not necessarily measured by the final score.
- Champions take a stand for what is right, even when they stand alone.
- Champions see every challenge as an opportunity.
- Champions make those around them better.
- Champions do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Champions dedicate themselves to prepare for success.
- Champions put the success of others above individual achievement.
- Champions understand winning is not the only thing.
- Champions live by a higher personal standard.
- Champions stand firm when others around them fall.
- Champions live what they speak and speak what they live.
- Champions lay down their own desires for the benefit of others.
- Champions willingly accept responsibility, and graciously deflect honor.
- Champions never sacrifice what is best for something good.
- Champions may fail...but they never quit.
Comments about anything?Thomas R. Wolf, Jr. <email@example.com>