Parchment High School
2005 Varsity Soccer
Game 6 versus Bellevue
Coach T's : That would be 4, count em 4 victories in a row. Way to go P-town. Everyone contributed and the outcome was never in doubt. Special props should go out to the 2 goalies who combined on a no hitter, ok a shut out, of the Bellevue strikers. Perm and Al provided the comic relief in this game as they each went about 0 for fity (yes fity not fifty). Dudes you each need to practice some accuracy drills! Maybe Niz can hook you up with some lessons (ha). These last four games have been a nice stretch. Now let's bring some major intensity as we go on the road to K.C. Go Panthers!!!
What is a Champion?
A Championís Creed...
- Champions get up one more time than they have been knocked down.
- Champions give their all no matter the score.
- Champions do what is right even when it hurts.
- Champions know winning is not necessarily measured by the final score.
- Champions take a stand for what is right, even when they stand alone.
- Champions see every challenge as an opportunity.
- Champions make those around them better.
- Champions do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Champions dedicate themselves to prepare for success.
- Champions put the success of others above individual achievement.
- Champions understand winning is not the only thing.
- Champions live by a higher personal standard.
- Champions stand firm when others around them fall.
- Champions live what they speak and speak what they live.
- Champions lay down their own desires for the benefit of others.
- Champions willingly accept responsibility, and graciously deflect honor.
- Champions never sacrifice what is best for something good.
- Champions may fail...but they never quit.
Comments about anything?Thomas R. Wolf, Jr. <email@example.com>