Parchment High School
2005 Varsity Soccer
Below are a number of pictures of your P-town squad taken during practice before the start of the 2005 season. The Panthers are looking to improve on last year's 7-8-1 record. Go PHS!!!
"A lot of new faces including"
"a new coach"
"for a very"
"season so be"
"sure to come"
"out to Parchment"
"to cheer for"
"maroon and white"
What is a Champion?
A Championís Creed...
- Champions get up one more time than they have been knocked down.
- Champions give their all no matter the score.
- Champions do what is right even when it hurts.
- Champions know winning is not necessarily measured by the final score.
- Champions take a stand for what is right, even when they stand alone.
- Champions see every challenge as an opportunity.
- Champions make those around them better.
- Champions do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Champions dedicate themselves to prepare for success.
- Champions put the success of others above individual achievement.
- Champions understand winning is not the only thing.
- Champions live by a higher personal standard.
- Champions stand firm when others around them fall.
- Champions live what they speak and speak what they live.
- Champions lay down their own desires for the benefit of others.
- Champions willingly accept responsibility, and graciously deflect honor.
- Champions never sacrifice what is best for something good.
- Champions may fail...but they never quit.
Comments about anything?Thomas R. Wolf, Jr. <firstname.lastname@example.org>